Saturday, July 26, 2008

2008 Blogger's Choice Awards

I started this blog at the beginning of the year as a way of bringing information and travel deals to my readers. Basically a way to bring travel to life first online and hopefully to make the travel experience something no one would ever forget. Let's face it, people are most happiest (aside from weddings and babies in my opinion) when they are on vacation!

I'm still learning the ins and outs of blogging and what it takes to design a successful blog. So to say the least, I was overwhelmingly surprised when I found out my blog was nominated for Best Travel Blog for the 2008 Blogger's Choice Awards. Being new to the blogging world I have to say I am honored to be considered and thank all who nominated my blog and voted so far. So if you come across this blog and like what you see, please vote: http://www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/54060. I would really appreciate it.

No comments:

Our Trips