Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Everyday is New Day

So many people say they are “fed up” with the way things are in their lives. They complain about their jobs, their house, their marriage and/or kids, even the weather! But if you’re not doing something about it (if you can) and continue to do the same thing day in and day out, then you don’t really have the right to complain.

I have to admit, I have not done enough with my business. God put this opportunity in front of us (my husband and I) for a reason. I believe he saw great things for us if we learned how to use HIM and the tools provided by the company to really help other people. But I have been lazy. When I get home from work I make the excuses “I’m tired,” or “it’s too late.” Or even worse, I let fear overtake me! Those annoying voices saying, “you can’t do it,” or “you don’t deserve it.” Yet, there are so many people out there, not just in my business but also in other businesses, who have kids, work full-time and are still making money to achieve their goals of financial freedom and time freedom. So I have no excuses!

I’m still learning that I can start new every day and not worry about what happened yesterday or last week. I need to press forward because it’s my duty to help as many people as I can. Everyday I ask God to guide my steps in the right direction.

So what would I do if my business exploded? The list is short: I would break those bonding chains of debt for us and for immediate family members, we would save some money and invest some, and of course I would give to charity (not just money but my time as well) because God deemed it so in my life. No fancy house or car. No closet full of the latest fashion. I don’t need to prove my wealth by buying things to appease people. Earthly possessions cannot follow me to heaven. What’s the point of gaining all that income if I don’t share it? And while sharing it I would spread God’s message of love, hope and mercy.

Ok! Now that all the ugly stuff is out of the way, here’s some fantastic news that came out of this year’s National Convention:

THE SATURDAY EVENING POST MAGAZINE FEATURING COACH
One of the most prestigious magazines in the country has chosen Coach to be on the cover! The Saturday Evening Post, the longest running continually published magazine in the history of the United States, has selected Coach to be on their 2008 Special August edition. The magazine features a four-page article on Coach's life and gives you an inside look behind his vision to create 10,000 millionaires.

The ABC's Guys
The ABC's Guys Dr. Denis Cauvier and Alan Lysaght have made an addition to their book "The ABC's of Making Money" as they have finally found a second company the meets all 15 principles they consider crucial to finding a viable business. The first company you may have heard of, it's Primerica, and we all know who the second company is, and that YTB! What an endorsement!

Check back later this week for more travel deals and Holiday Getaways!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Alba and Alberto, love your post. it reminds me of the veruse that says "Gods mercies are new every morning". It applies to our businesses also. Isn't it great that every day we have a second chance to get our business and our life together?
Keep on making the Main thing the main thing y'all!
Gail

Alba & Alberto Diaz said...

Thanks so much for your support Gail!

Our Trips